Thursday, May 22, 2008

Seriously...seriously...

So, I got my diploma in the mail today, and before I had opened it, my friend Carin called me to alert me to the errors on hers. Not only did they mess up her honors as they did mine, but the word Bachelor was misspelled. So I opened my diploma to see if the same mistakes had been made on mine, and sure enough... I have been awarded a "Bacheor" of Science in Nursing with magna cum laude honors instead of summa. I have tried calling the records office like 6 times today, and I guess their solution to deal with this mistake is to simply not answer the phone. I did leave a message, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 comments:

Laura DIetz said...

This is UNBELIEVABLE!! As if you didn't give the college enough money, they can't repay you by printing your diploma correctly. So this will be what.. the THIRD time they reprint it... so much for a budget crisis. No wonder they keep raising tuition, they keep wasting money on diplomas.

Also I think the reason they are not answering their phone is that they are now afraid of you. You should call Rob Bower and see what he has to say. You'll probably shake him up some more.

Steve and Allison Alles said...

Good thing you whent two colage.