Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back At It

Vacation is over, and both John and I are back to work. I am off to my nursing competency fair for some in service today, which I am not exactly looking forward to, so I am putting it off by reading blogs, checking emails, and doing laundry.

John started back to work this week after almost 3 months off. He is enjoying being back and has been feeling great. He was greeted with an immaculately clean and organized room after some of the other teachers on his team came in on their winter break last week to clean it for him. I guess the long term sub that was covering John's class while he was out operated the room in a state of disorganized chaos and then topped it of by throwing a party the last day before break. Okay to do if you are going to clean it up, but I guess the guy just left at the end of the day with the room in disarray. John's friends at work figured that would be pretty annoying to come back to, so they came in over break to take care of it. Simple acts of kindness...

No comments: