Friday, April 4, 2008

Greetings From Rhody

I love the idea of having these blogs as a way to see what it going on in the lives of friends and family. I peek in on some every now and then, and keep thinking to myself that someday I would start one too. So, finally, I did it. Even though I sometimes feel as though I have absolutely no time, I am going to try to be regular with posting.

So, the latest news with me here is that I got a job offer at The Miriam Hospital in Providence, RI. I am doing a Collegiate Nurse Intern program there how, and they offered me a full time position there to start in June. I will be working nights, which isn't great, but that's where most new grads start, so I'll take it for a while.

Graduation is May 17th!!!! I am so excited. My whole family is coming out to visit. They are renting a place down on the ocean in East Matunuck, RI. It should be great.

No comments: