Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Over the last big hurdle...

Well...I took my HESI test on Monday, and I passed with flying colors. That was the last major feat before graduation in a couple weeks!! I am so excited. Just a couple minor exams left, and I am officially a college graduate.

Since clinicals are done now, I have had some spare time on my hands, which I guess I better get used to because I am going to have 6 weeks worth of spare time after graduation. I went to Roger Williams Park near our house and took some pictures for fun. I was only there for about a half hour before my camera battery died, so I definitely want to go back and take some more pictures. They have beautiful ponds, bridges, a zoo, and a botanical garden. I saw a swan in one of the ponds, so I started taking pictures, and made a beeline toward me. I was a little afraid that it might fly up at me or come out of the water and peck at me... Do swans do that? Anyway, it was really close, and I never realized how huge swans are. I got some really great pictures. Here are some of my faves.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love these pics!

Steve and Allison Alles said...

yeah sara! I am glad I can keep up to date with you via blog world! Can't wait to hear about how your new job goes.