Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September...Full Swing

Well we are officially back into the swing of things here. I am in my second week of night shifts, which will be my regular shift for the foreseeable future. I like the shift, and I like the girls I work with, but getting my sleep schedule on track will be the challenge over the next couple weeks.

John is back in the routine too. In fact, he will be a lot busier than usual this year. He is starting his masters degree at the University of Rhode Island this fall, so he has class a couple nights a week on top of everything else. Between work, school, physical therapy, Bible study, homework club, basketball, and intramurals, I don't know how often we will actually see each other. Most days I will be gone for work before he gets home from work, and vice versa in the mornings. Oh well, I'm sure we'll make it work.

Not much else going on with us. My task for today (which I am putting off by tooling around on the Internet right now) is to start sewing the cushions for our front porch furniture. I'll take a picture and post it when I'm done. Well, I better get back at it...

No comments: