Thursday, August 28, 2008

I haven't decided yet...BUT...

There is obviously no secret that I am a Republican surrounded in a sea of liberals living up here in New England, so I always feel outnumbered at election times. That being said, in general I consider myself an educated citizen. I don't just vote a straight ticket Republican for the sake of voting Republican.

Anyway, I was really anti-Hillary during the primaries, but I don't really get that excited about McCain or Obama either. I figured I would just have to learn a little more about both of them before the election. Well, here is some interesting reading about Obama that would really make anyone think twice about voting for him. (http://www.clintons4mccain.com/)
The best part is, I can't even be accused of presenting Republican biased information, since this information is put forth by a group called Clintons 4 McCain. This is a group of Democrats and Independents who really can't stomach the thought of Barack in the White House.

The sad part is, most of the info and video that they provide pretty much stands alone as proof of Obama's naivety, dishonesty, and even his own running mate's belief that McCain is a better qualified candidate that Obama. Watch for yourself:



No comments: