Saturday, October 24, 2009

Waiting...

Well, another week gone by. Some slight progress on the baby front, but it is definitely slow going. I saw the doctor on Thursday, who says I am dilated 1-2cm, which I guess is good, but doesn't necessarily mean there with be any progress. She reminded me not to get my hopes up because some women can be dilated at 2cm for weeks. I had pretty frequent contractions most of the day yesterday, so I did get a little excited that maybe it was happening, but today the contractions have died down almost completely. So, we wait...

In the meantime, we have been getting last minute stuff done to get ready for Jack. The nursery furniture finally arrived this week, so we got it all set up. It looks great, and now we can officially say his room is complete. Another HUGE thanks to Nana Cis and Papa Bill Bill for Jack's baby furniture. We love it!

No comments: